- To assist the Architect in research, design and production of drawings, details, scaled-models, etc. for submission to clients, authorities and consultants.
- Assist in any area that is required by the Project Architect / Project Director
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma & Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from recognised institution.
- Ability to use AutoCad, Sketchup, Adobe PhotoShop, 3D Studio Max Design, Adobe Illustrator and MS Powerpoint. Knowledge of Revit is an added advantage.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, take pride in ones work and committed with strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We are in search of bright and energetic professionals, who possess talent and creativity to join us.
CL&O offers great career opportunities and a platform to be involved with a wide variety of projects. If you’re passionate about architecture, there is no better place to create a rewarding future than in CL&O.
Please send your portfolio and detailed resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any enquiries, you can contact us here